Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday Night Dinner


And by night, I actually mean, night. No "evening" about it.

Monday night dinner: Pulled Pork Sandwich with Crunchy Coleslaw on a Brioche Bun
The I used too much dressing with the coleslaw so it came out a little too "slaw-y," but it was still pretty tasty. Although I loose 2 points for not eating dinner until 9pm, and another 2 points for eating while watching Kim Kardashian parade around in a nurse outfit for my future husband, Reggie Bush.

Tomorrow I’m going out to lunch with M and Mel, and I can hardly wait. And my gut will thank me because we’re going out for sushi! Mmmmm. Here I come Okinawa roll!

2 comments:

Citygrrrl said...

I LOVE pulled pork with coleslaw. Where does one acquire pulled pork outside of a restaurant? Do you pull the pork yourself? Is it difficult? Speaking of Southern goodness, The Screen Door is definitely my favorite southern comfort food in town. Yum.

Emily Dorchak said...

yum! i still think it sounds yummmie!