Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day! Yay!

Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s been a while since my last post, but that’s only because I’ve been so slammed at work and in my personal life.

I sit here today, my favorite holiday of all, in a new, cute pink dress (A-line, empire waist, with collared neck line), black peep-toe heels, and newly gifted Betsey Johnson earrings from my amazing baby sister! Yay! I feel like a million bucks!

Many changes have been occurring. My last day of work for the Pearl District is today, and I start innovative experiences next week. My future is a little uncertain at this point, but I’m ready for it. Let the adventure begin.

Also, I must get Rhi in Pink her Valentine's Day presents. One is so cute it almost hurts my heart that she has not received it yet. It's my crafiest best! We'll make her take a picture of it and post it on her blog.

*Personal miff: I digress, but must make a point. As I was driving to work this morning I was excited at the prospect of listening to shamelessly romantic music on the radio. I was so disappointed that EVERY station on my pre-programmed system was TALKING! No love songs, no romantic notions- nothing! :( C'Mon, radio-land, you can do better than that! All I'm asking for is a little Prince, maybe some Mariah Carey, a splash or two of The Cure, and an old school dash of Jodeci. Is that too much for a Valentine-obsessed girl to ask for? (I'm sorry Rhi- I think my last line was a dangling modifier!) ;)

2 comments:

Rhi said...

You, I will let slide :)

We really HAVE to get together soon, I had no idea today was your last day for the PDBA!

The WCVA gals are playing Trivia at Crowley's of Cork on Thursday (next), would you like to join?

Lucas said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I loooooooved Portland and am tempted to pack up my life and move there for a while. Alas, the flighty-ness in me is overruled by the sensible, logical side. *sigh*