Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ashamed Ash

It's now been 19 days since my last post and all is I can say, is "phooey!" These last few weeks have been pretty incredible, and not in a fun-wow-that-was-amazing kind of a way. Hawaii was a blast, but upon return I was irritated to find out that my irresponsible and scattered employer ( a non-profit that I will not mention names about) still had not renewed my contract and presumably was not going to. Now I have to work everything out with the contractor they DID hire. And the funniest part--- they claim they're looking out for my best interests! Ha! More like they're covering their own ass and don't want to take on any more responsibility with this project than absolutely neccessary. The whole situation is unfortunate and has made me cranky and moody lately.

I have a meeting with the contractor this week, so I'm hoping to get things resolved soon.

More once my mood changes and I can be a bit more chipper!

No comments: