Thursday, April 10, 2008

I hate American Airlines

I'm supposed to be leaving this Saturday for my vacation, but those fools at AA didn't do their due diligence when checking D-80 aircraft wiring . . . so now I'm sitting here wondering if I'll even be able to leave Portland.

Also, I'm getting annoyed that two of my friends have not called me back and I'm wondering if I'll even talk to them before I leave.

Smash is crabby today. :(

(Although I did go out to lunch with the adorable IT guy and enjoyed the best garlic parmesan fries EVER . . . and his delightful company as well!)

I'm going to go home and listen to The Tragically Hip (courtesy of Woolly!) and cry into my wine about how unfair this all is!

4 comments:

Rhi said...

Oh no! Do I owe you a call?

Love you tons! Fingers crossed for your flight!

Woolly said...

your flight got canceled?

Lucas said...

Yeah, there was a massive 25cm dump of snow on our city yesterday (nearly 10 inches) and the planes were like "peace out, we're not flying"

Hopefully yours gets under control, and thankfully you're not flying into Calgary

elme said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.