Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ash-ology

Here's a meme on "ologies." Have fun with it!

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
I have a fond memory of the best salad I ever ate, and it was accompanied by a Champagne-Shallot vinaigrette dressing. But I usually take Balsamic and EVOO or ranch.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Jack in the Box. (Habes knows what's up!)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
It depends. For dates, I adore Fratelli, Bluehour or Olive or Twist. For brunch with my sisters, hands down it's Screen Door, and for anytime . . . probably Silk. (I lourve their pho anytime and they have those caramelized, sticky wings that are to die for! Thank God M introduced me to them!)

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Since I'm too pretty to do math, I take 10% of the total bill and then just double it and leave whatever that amount is.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pho.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
If we're talking a higher-end, gourmet-style pizza then, Hot Lips Bacon, Potato with white sauce. Slice of the day in autumn on Thursdays. However, if we're talking about commonplace pizza, then pepperoni, sliced pepperoncini's (or banana peppers), and mushrooms. Yum!

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter. Or real, salted butter.

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
An image of Jacquline Hurlbert's "heart" pieces. I love the green, twisted piece and also, the red and yellow labyrinth-style piece. I'd love to have more of her work. I truly feel her work. (Thank god Monica introduced me to her!)

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
2

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes, my appendix and a mole.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Who the hell would know this?

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No.

BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Definitely. Can I get the year, the minute, and circumstances surrounding too??!?!?!?

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Ash Unabashed (Real Name) Kensington

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Blue.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Sick.

Q. Have you ever saved some one's life?
People have told me this before, but only in a "Oh my god, you TOTALLY saved my life!" kind of way.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
No. But I need to be saved from alot of things---self-obsession is one of them. But I think I'm doing a lot better.

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
no

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Yes. I'm really shitty about keeping up with my blog. I've got too many jobs and responsibilities and not enough time.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
No. My sexuality/sensuality is very private to me.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Absolutely not. Anyone who answers yes to this scares me.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
I'm wearing a dress without pockets today. My left pocket in my bag has the PDBA cell phone, mints, a compact, 3 lipglosses, hand lotion, a uni-ball vision exact micro pen (my absolute favorite thanks to Monica!), and a condom.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Yes. But Superbad and Knocked Up are better.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Carpet.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?

Stand. Who sits? Unless you're trying to have sex and it's not really sitting. It more like . . . awkward.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
Yes. I've had quite a few in the last few years.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Tons. I love my Locals.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
In college. Thank god.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ruler of Everything Important in Portland

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
Josh

Q: Last person who called u?
Josh

Q: Person you saw?
Rhiannon. We had a Brunch (with Sarah) and blogging day.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
1- Who wants to be anything else?

Q: Season?
In- between Summer and Fall, Sall, or Fummer. I've always love summer because I'm a Junebug baby, but that in-between time is the best.

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
Yes. I always miss him.

Q: Mood?
Full and satisfied. Brunch at Daily Cafe was too good. Cafe Umbria coffee, Creme Brulee oatmeal, Eggs Astoria, Pastry Basket and BACON! (God- I just realized that all my hard work last week working out has now been negated. Bummer.)

Q: Listening to?
Moon Dance by Van Morrison. (Trying to get writing inspiration!)

Q: Watching?
Nothing. Although for some reason I've really gotten into this show called, Cashmere Mafia. It's totally cheesy--- but I like. Especially when the redhead yelled, "Don't you judge me! You DO NOT get to judge me." Obviously it hit a nerve.

Q: Worrying about?
Everything. Will I get cancer from ice cubes because they're frozen in plastic? Why haven't I received my Comcast bill- is it lost? Why hasn't my sister called me back- is she ok? Who is Dane and what did he really want? How is Brandi's pregnancy, if she's worried, should I? Did I fill out my health insurance form correctly . . . etc. I'm a neurosis-filled-head-case.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
Stumbled into my kitchen for coffee. (Yum, Cafe Du Monde Chicory blend---straight from New Orleans!)

Q: What can you not wait to do?
Take over Portland.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?

Once. The sleeper hit of the year. Watch it--- it will change your life.

Q: Do you smile often?
Yes. I'm probably the "happiest" person I know.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Yes. I like meeting people. I'm fun, silly and transparent. What you see is what you get!

No comments: