Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentine's Day Wishlist, Part 2

I'm creating a little Valentine Wishlist, if anyone out there so chooses to be my Valentine and needs a little hint! :)

As everyone knows, Valentine's Day is my best flavorite holiday. I'll take it over Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July. I don't care if haters call it a Hallmark holiday. (Actually, all the better. I happen to love Hallmark.) It makes me happy, giddy and guilt-free about consuming food items like truffles, fondue and champagne and . . . high-calorie chocolate body paint.

Sidenote: Just to let everyone know . . . I went on a date last week, hoping for the best. The best being a boyfriend (lover, sex slave, whatever . . . ), and all I got was a burnout alcoholic with no sense of humor. Lame.

Fantastic Valentine's Presents Ash Unabashed Covets:

- A Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcake basket from Cupcake Jones
- A beautiful floral arrangement from Old Town Florist
- Valentine Day Package from Orchid Exchange, In Good Taste and Urbane Zen
- Dinner at Park Kitchen on February 12th, with Guest Chef Troy Maclarty of Lovely Hula Hands, and Chef David Padberg of Park Kitchen
- Funny, cute boy on my doorstep, wrapped in a big, red ribbon!

Now see, that wasn't so bad, was it!

1 comment:

Rhi said...

How about you and I make a date for Lovely Hula Hands?!?