Wednesday, March 19, 2008

50 Odd Things About Me

1. I like bleu cheese only with chicken wings, or crumbles on salads, but not on burgers.

2. I've never smoked heroin.

3. I don't own a gun, but have shot a Glock.

4. I've only been to a Sonic Drive-In once in Norman, OK.

5. I always get nauseous before doctor or dentist appts.

6. I like to pour beer over hotdogs when camping. Preferably, the Beast.

7. My favorite Christmas song is, "Baby, it's cold outside." (The old version.)

8. I prefer to drink water in the morning.

9. I haven't done a push-up in years.

10. I'm considering getting a tattoo soon.

11. I have a favorite piece of jewelry. The tiny diamond pendant my Dad gave my Mom when they were dating.

12. My favorite hobby is sleeping. I'm a rockstar at sleeping.

13. I'm unlucky in love.

14. I'm clinically A.D.D.

15. I tend to make the same mistkaes over and over and never learn from them.

16. My middle name is Erin and everyone thinks I'm Irish.

17. I'm thinking I wish I could go home and take a nap right now.

18. I bought a domain name yesterday.

19. My favorite tree is the Magnolia Tree.

20. I'm currently worried I'll never fall in love with someone who will love me back.

21. I currently hate that I'm actually worried about #20.

22. My favorite place to be is snuggled in bed. Someone in there with me makes it even better.

23. I spent my New Year's Eve 2007 with my sister and with Josh. She was sick at home and he had a party that I went to for 1/2 the night.

24. I really, really, really want to visit Cuba, Cyprus and China.

25. The majority of my closest friends don't live in the same state I do.

26. I own 2 pairs of slippers.

27. I'm wearing a yellow and black dress right now and black patent heels- with tights!

28. I have red satin sheets, but I hate using them because they're so slippery and my pillows always g flying off my bed.

29. Nordy taught me how to whistle.

30. My favorite color is black.

31. I would be a pirate or piratess if I could be.

32. I usually sing female vocalist songs in the shower. Like Colbie Calliet, Michelle Branch, Dixie Chicks, Feist, etc.

33. I really like the names Talasmin and Hadleigh for girls.

34. I really like the name Chapman for a boy.

35. I have a lighter in my pocket right now.

36. Al sent me a text message that made me laugh about 1 minute ago.

37. I had flannel kitten-print bedsheets as a little girl that I adored.

38. The worst injury I've ever had (that felt the worst) was a broken heart.

39. I'm not super happy with where I live. I wish I owned a cute little house.

40. I have 2 TV's in my house and I rarely turn them on.

41. My loudest friend is named Natasha and she's a load of fun.

42. I'm not allowed to have any animals where I live. :(

43. It makes the day easier to get through if I have a crush on someone.

44. My favorite drink is a tie. I love Cosmo's and I love Maker's on the rocks, with soda and a twist of lime.

45. My favorite book is: No one belongs here more than you by Melinda July

46. My favorite candy is Reeses Pieces.

47. My favorite sports teams is tied. The Saints and The Steelers.

48. I already have my funeral planned out.

49. If all guys behaved like Brad Pitt I would be such a whore.

50. The first thing I thought when I woke up was, "I hope I have pants on and I hope no one is lying next to me."

3 comments:

Rhi said...

#2 is not weird.

And, let's talk about #50. Just what did you do last night chicky?

tiffany said...

i've had that last thought more times than i'd care to admit.

Woolly said...

Great post.... inspired me to do I top 25. Couldn't do a 50 list... if people read it they would think I was nuts!