Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't look now, but Ash got a new ride!

That's right . . . you heard correctly! This weekend I went car-shopping with my the number one main man in my life (aka Dad), and we bought a new car. Well, honestly, my Dad bought me the car, but he assured me I deserved it. :)

This is the first time in my life that I've ever purchased a brand-new ride . . . and now I'm hooked. I am convinced the smell, the new floor mats, the dirt-free crevices and warranty are the best things in the entire world. How could I have lived without these essentials before??!!?!?!?!? I got the fully-loaded package and I couldn't be happier. And what is the type of car you ask? It's a BRAND NEW JEEP COMPASS! Oh sweet world- it' sooooooooooo cute. I went car-shopping with a specific car in mind, a Ford Escape, but once I test drove it, it wasn't exactly what I wanted. The Jeep Compass fits my lifestyle much better, and all the speakers, little extras, car style (compact SUV) and car color (black) make it perfect for me. The more I drive it the more I like it!

Click here to view it: Ash's 2008 Jeep Compass in BLACK!


And homies . . . . like Tupac says, "Picture me rolling!"

1 comment:

Rhi said...

I love it! Can't wait for a ride!