Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The funny contents of my freezer

Today I decided to become a stealer. As in, I'm stealing the idea to post about the details of food and/or other various items, in my freezer from Missy over at If I Were Queen of the World. She posted the funniest picture of her freezer ingredients yesterday and I was suddenly inspired to post a list of mine too. Except that I think her freezer says that she's a fabulously single girl, swinging by the chandelier of life and my freezer exclaims, "Bitter, bitter, bitter! Single girl in need of a good man." Yikes. Oh well, I'm always down for a fun social experiment. Remember Manuary 2008?!?!?!

After you read and dissect my list, let me know what you think. After my fall from grace in the man department in the past few months, I'm beginning to think a life full of frozen strawberries, crab cakes and party ice might not be so bad.

List of freezer contents- March 11th, 2008!
-One bottle of Maker's Mark bourbon
-One bottle of Jameson Whiskey
-One bag of Trader Joe's Chicken Fried Rice
-Assorted party ice baubles
-Kona coffee
-Kauaian coffee
-Edamame
-2 Lean Cuisine
-Crab cakes
-4 chicken breasts
-Elk meat
-6# of hamburger (Umm, thanks Dad, that will last me at least a year)
-Ice cubes
-Spinach/Artichoke pastry purses
-Organic peas
-Nonfat Frozen yogurt (chocolate of course!)
-2 T-bone steaks

Did anyone else notice I have a lot of meat in my freezer? I wonder if this is my freezer’s subconscious telling me to stay away from men in general. Apparently meat equals men in my brain. It's probably a good idea (to stay aways from the male population, it usually ends badly for me). That being said, does anyone know about my new next door neighbor yet? Yep, I thought not. THAT'S BECAUSE I'M KEEPING HIM A SECRET for awhile . .. until . . . well you get the idea!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

thanks for the compliments, but i should probably tell you that my name is tiffany. the post was titled 'missy's zen moment' because i have a reader named missy who lives in australia and they don't have ben and jerry's there...so, i thought i'd make her jealous.

but, anyway.
hi!
i'm supertiff!
it's nice to meet you!

Missy said...

mission accomplished tiff. thanks a lot.

also, hi ash! i love thzat alcohol is at the top of your list. no ben and jerrys?